Even if you live in a moderate climate like Southern California, where you won’t have to deal with several feet of snow, the temperature change can still be harmful. So, we’ve made many different botanical hair care products that can help your hair to look its best in the winter as well as any other season.
Skin loves vitamin C. Not only does this crucial nutrient provide a collagen-building boost (no animal products necessary like with the popular collagen supplements and skincare products), but it also helps to speed the healing and reduce the appearance of sun-damaged skin, making this DIY vitamin C skin peel a summer skincare must.
The sun is an equal opportunity scorcher. It does what it does and it’s up to you to protect your body – including your hair – lest you pay the price: dry, brittle, damaged hair. And if your hair is already a victim of abuse (frequent coloring, flat or curling irons, etc), it’s especially at risk of sun damage.
- Page 1 of 2
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty
- Natural Beauty Advocates
- Global Trends on Organic Shampoos
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Vegan and Organic Beauty Care
- Transition Your Skin Care Routine From Winter to Spring