Often called “apricot kernel oil,” apricot oil does indeed come from the seed of this delicious stone fruit, which is especially nice to think of if you’re big on reducing food waste—all those tasty dried apricots see their pits go to amazing use. But its health profile is what should really get you excited about this fruit seed oil.
Warmer weather is finally just around the corner. And while the winter chill may have us thinking about spring with a smile, don’t forget to take off those rose-colored glasses for the whole picture.
- Page 1 of 2
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty
- Natural Beauty Advocates
- Global Trends on Organic Shampoos
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Vegan and Organic Beauty Care
- Transition Your Skin Care Routine From Winter to Spring