Of course, when we talk about bar soap, we most certainly are not talking about the detergent-laced supermarket aisle stuff that leaves you fresh and clean as a whistle. There’s a new soap in town, the hand-milled, small-batch, natural-ingredient soaps that you need to know about.
Zatik Natural skincare highlight: What is sea-buckthorn used for?
One of the allures of beauty care products is the magic of it all—the precise blending of precious ingredients that form luxurious treats for skin and hair. But before that alchemical magic happens, we must first identify the real magic—nature’s perfection—and select the highest quality ingredients.
- Zatik Offers Afterpay
- Wine as Antioxidant?
- How to Be Really Wealthy?
- Are We Undergoing Environmental Awakening?
- Shift to Clean and Non-Toxic
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty