Winter weather doesn’t just lead to dry, cracked, and sensitive skin, it can also leave your precious hair lackluster, brittle, and prone to frizz and split ends. If it seems like you’re going through a bottle of conditioner every time you wash your hair, you may be in a need of hydrating hair masks.
You may be washing your hair less frequently these days—it’s better for your hair and for the planet. But you also want to make the most of those wash sessions so it’s not all in vain. And, believe it or not, you could be wasting your precious ‘poo (not to mention water) if you’re not following a few key steps for perfectly washed hair every time.
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty
- Natural Beauty Advocates
- Global Trends on Organic Shampoos
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Vegan and Organic Beauty Care
- Transition Your Skin Care Routine From Winter to Spring