This black seed and honey face mask is your winter skin BFF. While crèmes, lotions, and fragrant botanicals are more commonly associated with glowing skin, the newest beauty superstar, black seed (nigella sativa), also known as black cumin, or cumin seed, is an unsuspecting skin friend.
Find it difficult to spend a little bit more on organic beauty products when conventional options boast just as many benefits?
Well, there’s a lot more than selective marketing claims when it comes to the benefits offered in quality skin and hair care products. So if you need a little reminder, here are five.
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty
- Natural Beauty Advocates
- Global Trends on Organic Shampoos
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Vegan and Organic Beauty Care
- Transition Your Skin Care Routine From Winter to Spring