Effective Date: March 12, 2021
1. INTRODUCTION. ZATIK, INC., a California Corporation doing business as ZATIK (“Company”, “We”, or “Us”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the URL https://www.zatiknatural.com (the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
a. On this Site;
b. In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site; and
c. Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
This Website is intended for use only by persons 18 years of age or older. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. In addition, we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent. Please contact us if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent at email@example.com.
3.INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT. You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information when visiting our website. Whether you provide any personal information is entirely voluntarily and is solely within your discretion. We may be unable to provide you with any services or information you request, however, if you decide not to provide us with some or all of the personal information via our website. We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
a. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”);
b. That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
c. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
a. Directly from you when you provide it to us;
b. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
c. From third parties, our business partners and service providers.
4. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
a. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use our Site or used to request further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
b. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
c. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
d. Your search queries on the Site.
5. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
a. Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and
b. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
a. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
b. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
c. Speed up your searches.
d. Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
b. Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
c. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We do not sell the personal information you provide us. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
a. To present our Site and its contents (including, but not limited to, content generated by algorithms We use on the site) to you;
b. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
c. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
d. To provide you with notices about your account;
e. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
f. To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
g. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site;
h. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
i. For any other purpose with your consent.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
a. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including order fulfillment, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, marketing research and analysis, communications, marketing campaigns, and customer service;
b. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
c. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
d. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
e. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
f. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
h. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
509 S. Flower St.
Burbank, CA 91502
9. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
10. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION. If you do not wish to have your personal information in the possession of or processed by us, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Please note, however, that we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
11. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AS A VISITOR FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, any information you voluntarily provide via our website and any technical information from your browser will be transferred out of your country and into the U.S. The laws and protections available to the privacy of your personal information in the U.S. may significantly differ from the protections available in your country. Personal data transferred to the U.S. may be subject to lawful access requests by state and federal authorities in the U.S. If you do not want any personal information to be transferred to the U.S., please do not provide that information to us via our website. Here is a link that to opt you out from data collection (LINK).
Visitors from the European Union
For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are the data controller for any personal information provided via our website. We do not have a data protection officer in the EU. Any information that you provide to us will be stored in the United States; we do not intend to transfer your personal data to another country or international organization. We will retain any personal information that you provide via our website for seven (7) years from the date you provided or last updated that information, unless you request that information be deleted at an earlier date.
To exercise any of the rights granted to natural persons by the GDPR involving the privacy of their information, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
509 S. Flower St.
Burbank, CA 91502
We will review any requests we receive and will endeavor to respond in a timely manner. For security reasons, we may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity before taking action on any request, and to ensure your right of access and the exercise any of GDPR right does not adversely affect the rights of others.
We reserve the right to refuse to act on a request, or to charge a reasonable administrative fee when a request is either manifestly unfounded or excessive because of its repetitive character.
12. DATA SECURITY. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
509 S. Flower St.
Burbank, CA 91502