Zatik Naturals: Green Cosmetics Revolution!
This black seed and honey face mask is your winter skin BFF. While crèmes, lotions, and fragrant botanicals are more commonly associated with glowing skin, the newest beauty superstar, black seed (nigella sativa), also known as black cumin, or cumin seed, is an unsuspecting skin friend.
It’s probably in your kitchen right now—maybe even in the last bite of food you ate today. Olive oil is a ubiquitous cooking essential—it’s delicious, healthy, and incredibly versatile. And if you haven’t moved it into your beauty routine yet, prepare for these beauty benefits of olive oil to rock your world.
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty
- Natural Beauty Advocates
- Global Trends on Organic Shampoos
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Vegan and Organic Beauty Care
- Transition Your Skin Care Routine From Winter to Spring