What you put into your body and on it can have a great effect on not only your complexion, but your overall health. Did you know that adding at least one oil to your natural medicine cabinet can have great benefits? Our Black Seed Oil Collection has so many benefits, it’s the perfect oil to add to your daily routine.
Black seed oil is touted as a remedy for conditions including: allergies, asthma, diabetes, and headaches. In addition, black seed oil is said to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and fight infections. It’s advantages don’t stop there, it can also be used topically for skin and hair concerns: including acne, hair growth, and dry skin.
Examples of other black seed oil health benefits include:
- Reducing high blood pressure: Taking black cumin seed extract for two months has been shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly elevated.
- Reducing high cholesterol: Taking black seed oil has been shown to reduce high cholesterol. It’s high in healthy fatty acids that can help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Improving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms: Taking oral black seed oil may help to reduce inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- Decreasing asthma symptoms: The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving asthma symptoms. Its effect in reducing inflammation in the airways may also help with bronchitis symptoms.
- Reducing stomach upset: Eating black seeds or taking black seed oil is associated with relieving stomach pain and cramps. The oil can help to reduce gas, stomach bloating, and the incidence of ulcers as well.
- Black seed oil is also thought to have anticancer properties. It may help fight against skin cancers when applied topically.
Examples of applications for beauty and skin include:
- Acne: Reduce clogged pores and control oil, as well as tame redness and soothe irritation, including eczema. Simply massage a few drops of the product into the face, and you can expect to see results quickly (as in, a couple days).
- Hydrating hair: Black seed oil can be applied to human hair to soften it and promote shine.
- Wound healing: Application of black seed oil has been shown to reduce inflammation and the presence of bacteria to aid in wound healing.
- Fills fine lines and wrinkles: Black seed oil includes vitamins A, B, and C, which helps the skin retain moisture, maintain elasticity and fight the damaging free radicals that age you faster.
- Fades dark spots: Vitamin A, amino acids, and fatty acids (omega-6-9) found in black seed oil collaborate to regenerate skin cells, reducing the appearance of that discoloration over time.