They’re certainly refreshing and fragrant, but are facial toners really a necessary component for skin health? Skin toners are typically used after skin washing and before moisturizing. They’re designed to balance the pH of the skin and help deliver antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients to the skin.
- Wine as Antioxidant?
- How to Be Really Wealthy?
- Are We Undergoing Environmental Awakening?
- Shift to Clean and Non-Toxic
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty
- Natural Beauty Advocates