For severe conditions, be sure to check in with your doctor. But for mild cracking and itching, give some of these DIY home remedies for treating cracked heels. Winter can be super rough on heels, leading to cracking, dryness, and even bleeding. Ouch!
This black seed and honey face mask is your winter skin BFF. While crèmes, lotions, and fragrant botanicals are more commonly associated with glowing skin, the newest beauty superstar, black seed (nigella sativa), also known as black cumin, or cumin seed, is an unsuspecting skin friend.
- Page 1 of 3
- Wine as Antioxidant?
- How to Be Really Wealthy?
- Are We Undergoing Environmental Awakening?
- Shift to Clean and Non-Toxic
- Zatik Sunscreen in ELLE USA
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen Enters Bloodstream After Just One Day of Use
- Maintaining Positive Body Image
- The World of Green Beauty
- Natural Beauty Advocates